Saturday, April 25, 2015

Near Earth Orbit - End Of All Existence

Near Earth Orbit - End Of All Existence
(2015) Solar Lodge

Near Earth Orbit, or NEO, is a brand new collaboration between Artaud from Merciful Nuns and Ashley from Whispers In The Shadow. I don't think this first NEO CD is anywhere near the musical quality of Merciful Nuns nor Aeon Sable, but it's an interesting project! The background story is something about radio-transmissions from the year 2034, warning us about the end of all existence. I think the album is supposed to be a (fake?) soundtrack to a movie. We'll have to see about that. Atmospheric goth rock with a strange theme and uninspired musical ideas. At least I got a t-shirt!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley is NOT from Aeon Sable!
    There is no connection at all between NEO and Aeon Sable!
    Ashley is from the band "Whispers in the shadow" and "the devil and the universe"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edited, I don't know where I got that from.

    ReplyDelete