Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ikon - Everyone Everything Everywhere Ends 2CD

Ikon - Everyone Everything Everywhere Ends 2CD (2014)
Nile

After a bit of delay I finally got the new Ikon CD. Actually, it's a 2CD - but I don't know a lot about the second CD. I think it's demos and some exclusive tracks on it. The song titles are the same on the songs I think are demos (or maybe it's just alternative versions?), but the second CD is supposed to be recorded in 2011-2013 while the main album is recorded 2013-2014. Anyway, this album is a whole new chapter for Ikon. They've never been this dynamic. There's songs in all styles imaginable; some acoustic, some pop, some neofolk, some electronic, some rock plus a cool intro and a couple of instrumentals. I think this will be looked upon as Ikon's best album, but for me nothing can beat "This Quiet Earth". Buy, Buy, Buy! And don't forget to pick up the great "I Burn For You" 7"+CDEP bundle while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment